MU Extension in Cole County
2436 Tanner Bridge Road
Jefferson City, MO 65101
- All areas of horticulture
- Integrated pest management — greenhouses, high tunnels, home fruit plantings and vegetable crops
- Vineyard plantings — initial site considerations
- Master Gardener Program
- Good Agricultural Practices/Food Safety
- Involvement with Missouri Vegetable Growers Association and produce auctions in Missouri
1985 - 1987 M.S. Purdue University – West Lafayette, IN, College of Agriculture Major: Horticulture
1981 - 1983 B.S. University of California at Davis – College of Agriculture Major: Plant Science
Regional Horticulture Specialist, University of Missouri Extension faculty, 12-month appointment. 2006 to present
Extension Associate Department of Horticulture, University of Missouri, Columbia; September 2003 to May 2006.
Crop Specialist for the Jefferson Institute, Columbia, MO, 65203; February 1999 to July 2003.
Farm Director and Regional Supervisor for Quality Botanical Ingredients, Newark, NJ,
Sales Manager and Grower for the Willow Run Farms, Belleville, MI, 48111; December 1987 to August 1996.
Research Assistant for Campbell’s Institute of Research & Development, CA, 95618; March 1983 to December 1984.
Professional Associations- National
American Agronomy Society Certified as Professional Agronomist, 2001 to 2011.
American Society of Horticulture Science Membership, 1985 to Present.
National Association of County Agricultural Agents (NACAA) Member 2007 to Present.