In Missouri 4-H we believe in...
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is part of University of Missouri Extension and is publicly supported by county, state and federal governments as well as private resources, both human and financial. 4-H welcomes all Missouri youth.
As America's largest youth development organization, 4-H offers youth, families, and adult volunteers of all ages many ways to engage, grow and serve – through clubs, camps, contests, conferences, special interest groups, in-school and afterschool programs, and more! It's about young people making new friends and memories while preparing to be future leaders – from both rural and urban areas.
The synergy of effective past and present programs, dedicated volunteers and spirited young people will only continue to manifest our vision of a world in which both young people and adults learn, grow and work together as catalysts for positive change.
Meet the experts
- Lupita Fabregas ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Anne Reeder 4-H CENTER SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM QUALITY ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR
- Bradd Anderson STATE 4-H LEADERSHIP & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Brandy Dickey ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, EXTENSION STATE YOUTH OFFICE
- Donna Garcia STATE 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- James Sappington 4-H ENROLLMENT & SHOOTING SPORTS SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Joyce Taylor YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Laura Browning ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Patricia Hudnut BUSINESS SUPPORT, STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Sherry Grace 4-H MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
- Steven Henness ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND FAMILY SCIENCE
- Teresa Bishop YOUTH PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Tylan Peckman INSTRUCTOR, 4-H SCIENCE OF AGRICULTURE
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Becky Simpson COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Brenda Schreck COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Cathy Galland COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Christal Huber COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT