Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
Dealing with regulations and red tape can be frustrating. In fact, those obstacles often keep highly qualified suppliers from selling to the government.
The Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (MO PTAC) assists businesses — including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women owned firms — obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Our procurement specialistsLINK have years of experience. They will help you identify opportunities and understand the contracting process so you can take advantage of government sales dollars. PTAC counselors will assist with SAM registration, which is free.
Learn how to sell your products or services to the government. Contact our staff at a centerLINK near you, or email MO PTAC.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency.
Watch the video (7 min.) below to see how the MO PTAC program helps Missouri businesses learn how to do business with the government.
Meet the experts
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Bill Stuby BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Jana Weitkemper INTERIM STATE SPECIALIST
- Michelle Cunningham
- Millie Miller-Hoover BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPEC. PTAC, ST. LOUIS COUNTY
- Phyllis Behrens, Ph.D., M.P.A. ASSOC. EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL & BUS. DEV. SPECIALIST, PTAC, JASPER COUNTY, SW REGION
- Ryan Eidson BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Willis Mushrush BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM SPECIALIST, HOWELL COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL