Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
Dealing with regulations and red tape can be frustrating. In fact, those obstacles often keep highly qualified suppliers from selling to the government.
The Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (MO PTAC) assists businesses — including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women owned firms — obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Our procurement specialists have years of experience. They will help you identify opportunities and understand the contracting process so you can take advantage of government sales dollars. PTAC counselors will assist with SAM registration, which is free.
This procurement technical assistance center is funded in part through a PTAP cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency.
Meet the experts
- Jana Weitkemper INTERIM STATE SPECIALIST
- Jaymie Mitchell PTAC SPECIALIST
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Bill Stuby BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Elaine Palangpour BUSINESS SUPPORT SPECIALIST, MO PTAC
- Michelle Cunningham
- Millie Miller-Hoover BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPEC. PTAC, ST. LOUIS COUNTY
- Ryan Eidson BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Willis Mushrush BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM SPECIALIST, HOWELL COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL