MU FRTI store policies
E-book sales are final. All other merchandise is refundable within 14 business days of order date if returned unpoened and still sealted in plastic wrap. Return shipping is not provided. Please contact MU FRTI if you need to return an item.
IFSTA e-books include features to enhance learning:
- Downloadable for use while offline.
- Fully searchable text.
- Accessible from up to two computers and two mobile devices.
- Bookmarked table of contents allows quick access to the content.
- Print-fidelity ensures compatibility with the print version, and student support products.
- Notes, highlights, and bookmarks are stored in the cloud for access on multiple devices.
- Copy and print up to 20% of an IFSTA e-book.
- Compatibility: Visit VitalSource to check compatibility with your device.
Sample e-book: Use the free IFSTA Catalog to test the features and compatibility of our e-books with your device. NOTE: You will need to sign in with a VitalSource account. If you are new to VitalSource, please create an account.
Refund and exchange policy: All sales of e-books are final. E-books cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund.
E-book activation and access: To redeem your activation code and access your e-book, please visit myIFSTA.
To order publications for a tax-exempt organization, your MU Extension account first needs to be set up for tax-exempt ordering.
- If you do not already have an account on MU Extension, create an account using your work email address (select “Build profile” at the top of this page and create an account).
- Then call customer support at 573-882-7216 to request to have your account enabled for placing tax-exempt orders. You will need to provide your account’s email address and your organization’s tax-exempt number.