MU Conference Office
Are you a leader in your field or association who would love to get the brightest minds together to discuss topical issues? However, does the thought of planning an event seem overwhelming? Costly? Unfeasible with your current staff?
For more than 50 years, the MU Conference Office has provided full-service event planning for organizations, government agencies and university departments. Our clients bring the content and our seasoned staff implement high quality educational events that exceed the expectations of the attendees!
Let the MU Conference Office help you implement a distinctive conference that meets your budget and exceeds your objectives. We provide a full range of services which are customizable to your conference -- whether being hosted on campus or at any location worldwide. We would love to meet with you to discuss how we can create an individualized service package that is tailored to your budget and objectives.
Meet the experts
- Jewel Coffman DIRECTOR, MU CONFERENCE OFFICE
- Barbara Wills CVENT BUSINESS SERVICES CONSULTANT, SENIOR
- Amanda Armer BUSINESS SUPPORT SPECIALIST II
- Angela Freemyer CONFERENCE COORDINATOR
- Christy Sumners COORDINATOR/OFFICE MGR
- Emily Mangano BUSINESS SUPPORT SPECIALIST SR
- Erica Lovercamp CONFERENCE COORDINATOR
- Jennifer Hartwick CONFERENCE COORDINATOR, SENIOR
- Kathryn Stottle CONFERENCE COORDINATOR
- Kelsey Ortmann CONFERENCE ASSOCIATE
- Rachel Rothweil CVENT SUPPORT
- Sharon Rodes MULTIMEDIA SPECIALIST
- Thomas Pritchard CVENT SUPPORT