The Coach’s Role:
- Develop coachee’s knowledge and use of self. Defined as a thorough understanding of one’s essential characteristics and qualities: needs, values, strengths, weaknesses, being and identity. Includes CliftonStrengths and EQ-i 2.0 assessments.
- Identify coachee’s communication style and ability to determine others’. The art and technique of using words effectively and gracefully to impart ideas. An exchange of thoughts, messages or information that is effective and clear.
- Create goals. This is about meeting objectives. A goal must have a hard deadline and be specific, measurable and compelling.
- Partner for performance and clear agreements. Relationship and agreements among individuals and the team that are characterized by mutual understanding, cooperation and responsibility to achieve a specific goal: an understanding or arrangement regarding what is going to be done, by whom, how and by when.
- Develop impact and influence. This is the ability to define and communicate an objective or idea in a compelling manner that rallies support. The ability to think analytically and communicate effectively with an awareness of context and others’ styles, knowledge, interests and preparedness.
Work one-on-one with a qualified coach to enhance your leadership capacity and facilitate a higher level of performance.