State 4-H Congress
Save the date for next year's State Congress: May 27-29, 2020
University of Missouri, Columbia, Mo.
Congress is designed for Missouri 4-Her's ages 14-19. The Missouri State 4-H Council plans and implements the event that is held on the University of Missouri campus.
Join us and enjoy:
- Reduced registration fees – must be at least 14 years of age before January 1, 2020 – scholarships also available.
- Networking with 4-H'ers from all around Missouri.
- Career preparedness workshops.
- Three days exploring University of Missouri's campus.
- Meeting and interacting with the 2020-2021 State 4‑H Council members that represent your region
- A banquet celebrating the 75th Annual Congress.
|Aaron and Erica Baker||Jason and Marty (Hoffmeister) Orris|