Eligible youth must complete the registration and the Garment Data Forms on the 4-H Online site.
4-H youth staff members must approve each registration verifying youth eligibility in 4HOnline.
Online registration will open June 15 and close August 15, 2019. No late registrations will be accepted!
Cost is $45 per person (cost includes lunch).
No refunds are allowed.
Instructions for completing forms
We need to know what participants will be wearing in the State 4-H Fashion Revue. Your ensemble and accessories should reflect the season for which they are intended to be worn, and should not be altered just because the Fashion Revue is held in the fall. It is important that a complete description of the outfit be given on the Garment Data Forms. Describe the specific details that make up the design. (The back of the pattern envelope is a good source of descriptive terms for those in the Clothes You Make category).
Please fill in the requested information as accurately as possible. The Garment Data Forms are used for news releases and commentary.
The Garment Data Forms must include one full-length, color photograph of you wearing the complete outfit (including accessories) that you will model at the State Fashion Revue. This photo may be taken at your 4-H county event. The photo is used for category placements and background information for the judges and fashion show coordinator. The photo should fit the area designated on the registration form.
Schedule and travel information
To help participants get off to a good start, please remember the following:
- Registration is from 8:00 - 8:45 a.m. for both parents and 4-H’ers on the first floor in Middlebush Hall. Participants should plan to dress and prepare for the day during this time.
- Dressing for participants will be in designated areas of the Middlebush Hall. Mirrors will be placed in these rooms and electrical outlets are available.
- Parking is available in Hitt Street Parking Structure or University Ave Parking Structure. Both garages are located close to the corners of University and Hiit Street and within one block to Middlebush Hall.
- Workshops and judging begin promptly at 9 a.m. and are held in Middlebush Hall. Room size is small so that we ask parents not to attend the judging or workshop sessions.
- Fashion Show will begin in Missouri Theatre or Jesse Hall (TBD) at 2 p.m. Both locations are within 1-2 blocks of Middlebush Hall. Remember that appropriate accessories to your outfit can be included in the Fashion Show. If you decide to bring an accessory, choose an item that is appropriate for your garment (i.e. tennis racket with sports outfit; beach ball/towel with summer outfit).
- Parent’s may pick up a program that includes a schedule of events then tour the campus or Columbia. Parents are welcome to attend the Fashion Show.
- Registration fee ($45) includes the cost of lunch for the participant. We will eat as a group.
For eligibility or competition questions, contact Anne Reeder.