Missouri 4-H Hall of Fame
Individuals who have created exceptional legacies of volunteer service and dedication to Missouri 4-H are recognized and honored with membership in the Missouri 4-H Hall of Fame.
Induction into the Missouri 4-H Hall of Fame caps a lifetime of 4-H involvement. Individual nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of twenty (20) years of volunteer service to Missouri 4-H.
- Nominees must be approved by their county 4-H council and applications must be submitted by a county 4-H council representative or a 4-H staff member.
- Counties are limited to one (1) nomination (single person or couple) per year, regardless of the number of volunteers in that county.
- Current MU Extension 4-H faculty and staff members are not eligible for this award.
- Retired or deceased MU Extension 4-H faculty or staff members with at least twenty (20) years of volunteer service to Missouri 4-H are eligible for this award.
An application form is available to nominate candidates for the Missouri 4-H Hall of Fame award. Nominations are due by March 31. Nominations will only be accepted from county 4-H councils and their designated representatives.
Award recipients will be recognized at the Missouri 4-H Hall of Fame induction ceremony, held annually during the Missouri State Fair.
For questions about the Missouri 4-H Hall of Fame, please contact the Missouri 4-H Foundation office at email@example.com or 573-882-2680.