Hastings Irrigation Pipe Co.
- Published: Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2018
Hastings Irrigation Pipe Co. is a leading manufacturer of aluminum products, specializing in pipe and tubing, tool and die, fittings and pumps, custom fabrication and powder coating. The company found itself facing increased competition from fabricators outside the U.S. and needed help to compete in the marketplace. This Nebraska company was referred to the Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center (TAAC) in 2016 for assistance establishing a formal quality program and to become ISO certified.
The firm was awarded $60,000 in Trade Adjustment Assistance for Firms (TAAF) funding which they matched to total $120,000 to implement the following strategic projects:
- ISO 2015 assessment and certification; ISO 9001:2015 audits
- Business process review and training
- Website development
- Design and brand update of trade show materials
- Marketing campaign in Spanish
- Leadership training
- Engineering, production planning, laser cutting software and training
Results since program entry
- Streamlined production practices to compete in the fabrication market.
- ISO compliance and registration.
- New website, international advertising and marketing aids.
Use Tab key to loop through the section bellow. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Dec. 12, 2019
Event time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Event date: Dec. 13, 2019
Event time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Event date: Dec. 13, 2019 - Dec. 15, 2019
Event time: 6:00 pm - 12:00 pm
News & articles
Published: Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2019
Online courseHazardous Materials/WMD Incident Response Awareness 1908
Aug. 1, 2019 - Jan. 2, 2020