Missouri Farm to School
Missouri Farm to School works with schools, farmers, vendors and communities to get more fresh, flavorful foods to local cafeterias.
Health Insurance Education Initiative
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
Statewide efforts aimed at promoting healthier eating options in Missouri’s parks and schools.
Meet the experts
- Janice Weddle COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Jeremiah Terrell FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Lynda Zimmerman COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Sarah Wood COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Teresa DeFord Petefish NUTRITION COORDINATOR