Health and wellness
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.
Health Insurance Education Initiative
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
Helps participants ask important questions to learn if their homes have hidden health dangers from indoor pollutants.
Focuses on proper nutrition to help athletes perform their best and avoid injury.
Meet the experts
- Rebecca Travnichek, Ph.D, AFC FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, CAMDEN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Megan Samson NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, BOONE COUNTY
- Pamela Duitsman NUTRITION AND HEALTH SPECIALIST, GREENE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Melissa Cotton NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, PETTIS COUNTY
- Amy Bartels NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, LACLEDE COUNTY
- Angie Fletcher HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST & CPD, TEXAS COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Chantae Alfred FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, PHELPS COUNTY
- Dave Hileman 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, FRANKLIN COUNTY, CPD GASCONADE COUNTY
- Deborah Raaf FNP PROGRAM MANAGER, EAST CENTRAL REGION