Health and wellness
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.
Helps participants ask important questions to learn if their homes have hidden health dangers from indoor pollutants.
Focuses on proper nutrition to help athletes perform their best and avoid injury.
Meet the experts
- Kelsey Weitzel NUTRITION & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY EDUCATOR
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Kenneth Bolte COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Melissa Cotton COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Emily Barbee FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Amy Bartels FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Amy Vance FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Bethany Bachmann COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Camelia Younger COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN YOUTH AND FAMILIES