Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.
MU Extension provides up-to-date, research-based procedural recommendations, tested recipes, and hands-on workshops that assist the consumer in safely preserving produce and other products.
Consumer education on safe food handling with food preparation, food preservation, food service and more. Learn how to safely handle food from the farm to your table.
Family Nutrition Education Programs
Providing nutrition education for individuals and families for life long health and fitness.
Meet the experts
- Lisa Morrison COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Lindsey Stevenson COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Lynda Zimmerman COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN YOUTH & FAMILIES
- Jim Meyer COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Sarah Wood COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN YOUTH & FAMILIES
- Tyler Hall COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Chantae Alfred FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE
- Deborah Raaf FNP PROGRAM MANAGER, EAST CENTRAL REGION
- Dedra Thomas FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE