Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Health Insurance Education Initiative
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
MoTax: Missouri Taxpayer Education Initiative
Students providing free tax assistance to low income, disabled, homebound and English as a second language taxpayers while students acquire experience they can’t get in the classroom.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Offers courses designed to complement the lifestyles, interests and concerns of the active over-50 adult.
Meet the experts
- Kelsey Weitzel NUTRITION & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY ASSOCIATE
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Camelia Younger NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, CARTER & SHANNON COUNTIES
- Mary Sebade NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, HICKORY COUNTY
- Tracy Marlo-Daugherty COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, LINN COUNTY
- Amy Bartels NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, LACLEDE COUNTY
- Amy Vance NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST CLAY COUNTY
- Bethany Bachmann NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, PERRY COUNTY
- Chantae Alfred FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, PHELPS COUNTY