Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
MoTax: Missouri Taxpayer Education Initiative
Students gaining real-world experience by providing free tax assistance to people with low or moderate incomes, those with disabilities, older adults and English-as-a-second-language taxpayers.
Health Insurance Education Initiative
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
Meet the experts
- Kelsey Weitzel NUTRITION & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY EDUCATOR
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Rebecca Blocker FIELD SPECIALIST IN HOUSING EDUCATION
- Amy Bartels FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Amy Vance FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Bethany Bachmann COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Camelia Younger COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Chantae Alfred FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE
- Dedra Thomas FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE