Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Health Insurance Education Initiative
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
MoTax: Missouri Taxpayer Education Initiative
Students gaining real-world experience by providing free tax assistance to people with low or moderate incomes, those with disabilities, older adults and English-as-a-second-language taxpayers.
Meet the experts
- Kelsey Weitzel NUTRITION & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY EDUCATOR
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Melissa Cotton COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Emily Barbee FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Amy Bartels FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Amy Vance FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Bethany Bachmann COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Camelia Younger COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- Chantae Alfred FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE