Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Health Insurance Education Initiative
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
MoTax: Missouri Taxpayer Education Initiative
Students providing free tax assistance to low income, disabled, homebound and English as a second language taxpayers while students acquire experience they can’t get in the classroom.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Offers courses designed to complement the lifestyles, interests and concerns of the active over-50 adult.
Meet the experts
- Rebecca Travnichek, Ph.D, AFC FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, CAMDEN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Megan Samson NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, BOONE COUNTY
- Angie Fletcher HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST & CPD, TEXAS COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Chantae Alfred FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, PHELPS COUNTY
- Dedra Thomas FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, & CO-CPD, JOHNSON COUNTY
- Jeremiah Terrell HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST & CPD, RANDOLPH COUNTY
- Jim Meyer NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, RALLS COUNTY
- Kathi Mecham HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST-COMMERCIAL & CPD, CARROLL COUNTY, CPD SALINE COUNTY
- Katie Buchs Pemberton HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST, BUCHANAN COUNTY