Managing your money
Learn how to budget, save, invest, plan, file tax returns, keep records, plan for retirement and more.Learn more
Health Insurance Education Initiative
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
Making Money Count for Clergy
Finance info and tools for clergy to use personally and professionally.
MoTax: Missouri Taxpayer Education Initiative
Students gaining real-world experience by providing free tax assistance to people with low or moderate incomes, those with disabilities, older adults and English-as-a-second-language taxpayers.
MU Family Impact Center
Brings University of Missouri programs to central Columbia to improve quality of life and provide for unmet needs.
Women's Empowerment Center
Empowering women to increase financial stability, nutrition and health, parenting, business, environment, minority issues and violence prevention.
Meet the experts
- Meridith Berry, Ed.D. COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Cynthia Crawford EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Andrew Zumwalt ASST EXTENSION PROFESSOR AND ASSOCIATE STATE SPECIALIST FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING
- Graham McCaulley ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR AND STATE SPECIALIST
- Katie Neuner COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Rebecca Blocker FIELD SPECIALIST IN HOUSING EDUCATION