Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Health Insurance Education Initiative
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
Making Money Count for Clergy
Finance info and tools for clergy to use personally and professionally.
MoTax: Missouri Taxpayer Education Initiative
Students providing free tax assistance to low income, disabled, homebound and English as a second language taxpayers while students acquire experience they can’t get in the classroom.
Women's Empowerment Center
Empowering women to increase financial stability, nutrition and health, parenting, business, environment, minority issues and violence prevention.
Meet the experts
- Gina Lucas FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, NODAWAY COUNTY
- Tracy Marlo-Daugherty COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, LINN COUNTY
- Andrew Zumwalt ASST EXTENSION PROFESSOR AND ASSOCIATE STATE SPECIALIST FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING
- Chantae Alfred FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, PHELPS COUNTY
- Cynthia Crawford EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Dedra Thomas FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, & CO-CPD, JOHNSON COUNTY
- Gloria Eddington SNAP E&T PROGRAM SPECIALIST
- Graham McCaulley ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR AND STATE SPECIALIST
- Katie Neuner AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, LAFAYETTE COUNTY & CPD RAY COUNTY