Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Women's Empowerment Center
Empowering women to increase financial stability, nutrition and health, parenting, business, environment, minority issues and violence prevention.
Health Insurance Education Initiative
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
Making Money Count for Clergy
Finance info and tools for clergy to use personally and professionally.
MoTax: Missouri Taxpayer Education Initiative
Students gaining real-world experience by providing free tax assistance to people with low or moderate incomes, those with disabilities, older adults and English-as-a-second-language taxpayers.
Meet the experts
- Meridith Berry, Ed.D. COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Andrew Zumwalt ASST EXTENSION PROFESSOR AND ASSOCIATE STATE SPECIALIST FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING
- Chantae Alfred FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE
- Cynthia Crawford EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Graham McCaulley ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR AND STATE SPECIALIST
- Katie Neuner COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Lisa Morrison COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Rebecca Blocker FIELD SPECIALIST IN HOUSING EDUCATION