Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
MU Extension provides up-to-date, research-based procedural recommendations, tested recipes, and hands-on workshops that assist the consumer in safely preserving produce and other products.
Taking Care of You
Focuses on positive psychology and mindfulness to provide practical, everyday strategies for dealing with life’s challenges.
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Focus on Kids
Helps divorced and separated parents support their children through the divorce process and work together in co-parenting their children.
Meet the experts
- Kelsey Weitzel NUTRITION & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY ASSOCIATE
- Brenda Schreck LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, LEWIS COUNTY
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Susan Mills-Gray EXTENSION STATE SPECIALIST, EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Gina Lucas FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, NODAWAY COUNTY
- Camelia Younger NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, CARTER & SHANNON COUNTIES
- Stephanie Schindler 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, ST FRANCOIS COUNTY
- Nan Hutcheson YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE, PETTIS COUNTY, WEST CENTRAL REGION
- Mary Sebade NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, HICKORY COUNTY