Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Family Nutrition Education Programs
Providing nutrition education for individuals and families for life long health and fitness.
Missouri 4-H Foundation
The Missouri 4-H Foundation is the private resource partner of the University of Missouri Extension 4-H Center for Youth Development. Our mission is to maximize 4-H youth development through resource acquisition and management.
MU Extension provides up-to-date, research-based procedural recommendations, tested recipes, and hands-on workshops that assist the consumer in safely preserving produce and other products.
Meet the experts
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Susan Mills-Gray EXTENSION STATE SPECIALIST, EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Lupita Fabregas ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Meredith Naughton EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, MCAC/EDUCATIONAL ENGAGEMENT
- Bradd Anderson STATE 4-H LEADERSHIP & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Brittany Cleek MCAC TRANSITION AND RETENTION COOR.
- Connie Marquez-Alvarez
- Jerron Johnson PROGRAM DIRECTOR, MISSOURI COLLEGE ADVISING CORP
- Kalli Brelsford MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Khadija Tejan MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Nathaniel Mitchell MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Payton Covert
- Penelope Raines
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Teresa Bishop YOUTH PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Jim Meyer COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION