Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
MU Extension provides up-to-date, research-based procedural recommendations, tested recipes, and hands-on workshops that assist the consumer in safely preserving produce and other products.
Missouri 4-H Foundation
The Missouri 4-H Foundation is the private resource partner of the University of Missouri Extension 4-H Center for Youth Development. Our mission is to maximize 4-H youth development through resource acquisition and management.
Meet the experts
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Maria Fabregas Janeiro ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Meredith Naughton EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, MCAC/EDUCATIONAL ENGAGEMENT
- Bradd Anderson STATE 4-H LEADERSHIP & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Brittany Cleek MCAC TRANSITION AND RETENTION COOR.
- Connie Marquez-Alvarez
- Jerron Johnson PROGRAM DIRECTOR, MISSOURI COLLEGE ADVISING CORP
- Kalli Brelsford MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Khadija Tejan MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR