Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Builds a learning community for 50+ adults based on an array of courses, special events and seminars.
Provides practical education and on-the-farm assistance for farmers with disabilities.
Strength in Numbers
Community-based program that helps participants achieve healthy lifestyle goals.
Meet the experts
- Steven Henness ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND FAMILY SCIENCE
- Jerron Johnson MISSOURI COLLEGE ADVISING CORPS DIRECTOR
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Lupita Fabregas ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Anne Reeder 4-H CENTER SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM QUALITY ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR
- Bradd Anderson STATE 4-H LEADERSHIP & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Brandy Dickey ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, EXTENSION STATE YOUTH OFFICE
- Brittany Cleek MCAC TRANSITION AND RETENTION COOR.
- Connie Marquez-Alvarez OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT IV
- Donna Garcia STATE 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- James Sappington 4-H ENROLLMENT & SHOOTING SPORTS SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Joyce Taylor YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Kalli Brelsford MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Laura Browning ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Nathaniel Mitchell MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Patricia Hudnut BUSINESS SUPPORT, STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Payton Covert PROGRAM/PROJECT SUPPRT COOR I
- Penelope Raines PROGRAM/PROJECT SUPPRT COOR II