Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
MU Extension provides up-to-date, research-based procedural recommendations, tested recipes, and hands-on workshops that assist the consumer in safely preserving produce and other products.
Family Nutrition Education Programs
Providing nutrition education for individuals and families for life long health and fitness.
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Missouri 4-H Foundation
The Missouri 4-H Foundation is the private resource partner of the University of Missouri Extension 4-H Center for Youth Development. Our mission is to maximize 4-H youth development through resource acquisition and management.
Meet the experts
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Kelsey Weitzel NUTRITION & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY ASSOCIATE
- Sarah Wood COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN YOUTH & FAMILIES
- Susan Mills-Gray EXTENSION STATE SPECIALIST, EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Amy Vance FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION & HEALTH
- Lisa Morrison COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Gloria Eddington SNAP E&T PROGRAM SPECIALIST
- Elaine Anderson COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH