Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
MoTax: Missouri Taxpayer Education Initiative
Students gaining real-world experience by providing free tax assistance to people with low or moderate incomes, those with disabilities, older adults and English-as-a-second-language taxpayers.
Focuses on proper nutrition to help athletes perform their best and avoid injury.
Family Nutrition Education Programs
Providing nutrition education for individuals and families for life long health and fitness.
Meet the experts
- Jerron Johnson PROGRAM DIRECTOR, MISSOURI COLLEGE ADVISING CORP
- Khadija Tejan MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Alison Copeland INTERIM PROGRAM DIRECTOR 4-H YOUTH PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- Kelsey Weitzel NUTRITION & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY EDUCATOR
- Meredith Naughton EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, MCAC/EDUCATIONAL ENGAGEMENT
- Bradd Anderson STATE 4-H LEADERSHIP & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Brittany Cleek MCAC TRANSITION AND RETENTION COOR.
- Connie Marquez-Alvarez
- Kalli Brelsford MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR