Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Missouri Farm to School
Missouri Farm to School works with schools, farmers, vendors and communities to get more fresh, flavorful foods to local cafeterias.
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Meet the experts
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Lupita Fabregas ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Anne Reeder 4-H CENTER SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM QUALITY ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR
- Bradd Anderson STATE 4-H LEADERSHIP & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Brandy Dickey ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, EXTENSION STATE YOUTH OFFICE
- Brittany Cleek MCAC TRANSITION AND RETENTION COOR.
- Connie Marquez-Alvarez
- Donna Garcia STATE 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- James Sappington 4-H ENROLLMENT & SHOOTING SPORTS SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Jerron Johnson MISSOURI COLLEGE ADVISING CORPS DIRECTOR
- Joyce Taylor YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Kalli Brelsford MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Laura Browning ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Lynna Lawson SPECIALIST STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Nathaniel Mitchell MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Patricia Hudnut BUSINESS SUPPORT, STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Payton Covert