Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Emergency management resources (clickable)
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Meet the experts
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- John Worden DIRECTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- Kenneth Bolte COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Timothy Baker FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Sherry Nelson, LCSW, MSW. FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Adam Duncan
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK