Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Emergency management resources (clickable)
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Meet the experts
- John Worden LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE DIRECTOR
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Wayne Flanary AGRONOMY SPECIALIST & CPD, HOLT COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- James Humphrey LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, ANDREW COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- William Johnson
- Tracy Marlo-Daugherty COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, LINN COUNTY
- Adam Duncan
- Amie Schleicher LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL