Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Emergency management resources (clickable)
Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Meet the experts
- John Worden LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE DIRECTOR
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Rebecca Blocker FIELD SPECIALIST IN HOUSING EDUCATION
- Adam Duncan
- Bruce Bjorge AIRCRAFT RESCUE AND FIRE FIGHTING PROGRAM SPECIALIST
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT