MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Find online learning. (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about Nursing Outreach. (clickable)
Educational activities for veterinarians, vet techs and the general publicLearn about vet continuing education. (clickable)
MU Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Continuing Medical Education and Physician Lifelong Learning
Educating physicians and other health care providers to advance and improve the standard of care in Missouri.
Veterinary Extension and Continuing Education
Provides continuing education opportunities for veterinarians and animal owners for CEUs via lectures and seminars.
EMS Education Institute
Providing an evolving, dynamic education and training program for new and existing EMS and Allied Healthcare Professionals meeting and exceeding current standard of care
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Meet the experts
- John Worden DIRECTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Shirley Farrah ASST DEAN FOR OUTREACH DISTANCE & PROF CLINICAL
- Katherine Bowman ASSOCIATE TEACHING PROFESSOR
- Gail Hagans-Reynolds EDUCATIONAL PGM COOR III
- Barbara O'Rourke OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT IV
- Bruce Bjorge INSTRUCTOR, ADJUNCT
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Karen Schmidt GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Karla Imhoff BUSINESS SUPPORT SPECIALIST SR
- Kevin Zumwalt DIRECTOR, MU FIRE & RESCUE TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Thom Pancella CME ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR