MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Find online learning. (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about Nursing Outreach. (clickable)
Educational activities for veterinarians, vet techs and the general publicLearn about vet continuing education. (clickable)
Continuing Veterinary Education
Provides continuing education opportunities for veterinarians and animal owners for CEUs via lectures and seminars.
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Showcases high-quality and affordable lifelong learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.
Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Meet the experts
- John Worden LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE DIRECTOR
- Mannie Hall EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL-CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION DIRECTOR
- Shirley Farrah ASST DEAN FOR OUTREACH DISTANCE & PROF CLINICAL
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Janet Long CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR, NURSING EXTENSION
- Barbara O'Rourke
- Bruce Bjorge AIRCRAFT RESCUE AND FIRE FIGHTING PROGRAM SPECIALIST
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT