Health and safety
MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Learn more (clickable)
Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Tips to be prepared (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about this program (clickable)
MU Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Continuing Medical Education and Physician Lifelong Learning
Educating physicians and other health care providers to advance and improve the standard of care in Missouri.
Veterinary Extension and Continuing Education
Provides continuing education opportunities for veterinarians and animal owners for CEUs via lectures and seminars.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Meet the experts
- John Worden DIRECTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Shirley Farrah ASST DEAN FOR OUTREACH DISTANCE & PROF CLINICAL
- Carl Schwartze STATE SPECIALIST IN LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING
- Katherine Bowman ASSOCIATE TEACHING PROFESSOR
- Travis Witt STATE SPECIALIST IN LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Gail Hagans-Reynolds EDUCATIONAL PGM COOR III
- Lydia Kaume, Ph.D RDN. LD COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Barbara O'Rourke OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT IV
- Bruce Bjorge INSTRUCTOR, ADJUNCT
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Darla Campbell COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Deborah Sorrell STATE SPECIALIST IN LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING
- Erin McGruder CURRICULUM SPECIALIST
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK