Health and safety
MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Learn more (clickable)
Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Tips to be prepared (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Showcases high-quality and affordable lifelong learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Continuing Medical Education
Educates physicians and other health care providers to improve the standard of care in Missouri.
Meet the experts
- John Worden LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE DIRECTOR
- Shirley Farrah ASST DEAN FOR OUTREACH DISTANCE & PROF CLINICAL
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Melissa Cotton COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Adam Duncan
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT