Health and safety
MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Learn more (clickable)
Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Tips to be prepared (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Current information about flooding; dangers to crops and food quality/safety; how to recover from a flood.
Showcases high-quality and affordable lifelong learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.
MU Conference Office
The MU Conference Office helps implement distinctive, customized, face-to-face events (including continuing education), meeting budgets while exceeding goals.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Continuing Medical Education and Physician Lifelong Learning
Educates physicians and other health care providers to improve the standard of care in Missouri.
Meet the experts
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Shirley Farrah ASST DEAN FOR OUTREACH DISTANCE & PROF CLINICAL
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- John Worden DIRECTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Mannie Hall EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL-CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION DIRECTOR
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Katherine Bowman ASSOCIATE TEACHING PROFESSOR
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Todd Lorenz FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Adam Duncan
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Barbara O'Rourke
- Bruce Bjorge AIRCRAFT RESCUE AND FIRE FIGHTING PROGRAM SPECIALIST
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- Darla Campbell COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT