Health and safety
MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Learn more (clickable)
Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Tips to be prepared (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Showcases high-quality and affordable lifelong learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.
MU Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Continuing Medical Education and Physician Lifelong Learning
Educates physicians and other health care providers to improve the standard of care in Missouri.
Meet the experts
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- John Worden DIRECTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Mannie Hall EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL-CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION DIRECTOR
- Shirley Farrah ASST DEAN FOR OUTREACH DISTANCE & PROF CLINICAL
- Carl Schwartze STATE SPECIALIST IN LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING
- Katherine Bowman ASSOCIATE TEACHING PROFESSOR
- Travis Witt STATE SPECIALIST IN LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Renee Morrill BUSINESS SUPPORT, EXTENSION LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Adam Duncan
- Barbara O'Rourke
- Bruce Bjorge AIRCRAFT RESCUE AND FIRE FIGHTING PROGRAM SPECIALIST
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- Darla Campbell COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT