Health and safety
MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Learn more (clickable)
Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Tips to be prepared (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Continuing Medical Education
Educates physicians and other health care providers to improve the standard of care in Missouri.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Showcases high quality and affordable lifelong learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Meet the experts
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Renee Morrill BUSINESS SUPPORT, EXTENSION LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Adam Duncan
- Deborah Sorrell
- Desiree Michele Johnston
- Laura Latuszek
- John Worden LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE DIRECTOR
- Kevin Zumwalt INTERIM DIRECTOR MU FIRE & RESCUE TRAINING INSTITUTE