Labor and workforce development
Missouri Training Institute helps business performance and effectiveness for public, private and not-for-profit organizations.Learn about MTI (clickable)
A life skills curriculum that helps hard-to-reach adults or teens prepare for success in work and life.
MTI provides training and consulting to public, private and not-for-profit organizations to improve business performance and organizational effectiveness.
Empowering women to increase financial stability, nutrition and health, parenting, business, environment, minority issues and violence prevention.
Meet the experts
- Elizabeth Gastineau OFFICE SUPPORT, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Rae Lyon ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Cathy Galland 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, MILLER COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Lisa Morrison 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, CHARITON COUNTY
- Dedra Thomas FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, & CO-CPD, JOHNSON COUNTY
- Rebecca Blocker HOUSING & ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN SPECIALIST ST FRANCOIS COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Chantae Alfred FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, PHELPS COUNTY
- Jeremiah Terrell HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST & CPD, RANDOLPH COUNTY