SNAP recipients have the opportunity to gain skills, training or work experience to help them succeed in today's job market.
Labor and workforce development
Helping Missouri’s Workforce
As Missouri’s workforce faces new challenges, we’re here to help address those challenges through the resources of the university.Contact Us (clickable)
Missouri Training Institute helps business performance and effectiveness for public, private and not-for-profit organizations.Learn about MTI (clickable)
Missouri Training Institute
MTI provides training and consulting to public, private and not-for-profit organizations to improve business performance and organizational effectiveness.
Tackling the Tough Skills
A life skills curriculum that helps hard-to-reach adults or teens prepare for success in work and life.
Meet the experts
- Stephanie Schindler 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, ST FRANCOIS COUNTY
- Tracy Marlo-Daugherty COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, LINN COUNTY
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Cathy Galland 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, MILLER COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Chantae Alfred FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, PHELPS COUNTY
- Dedra Thomas FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, & CO-CPD, JOHNSON COUNTY
- Elizabeth Gastineau OFFICE SUPPORT, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Jeremiah Terrell HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST & CPD, RANDOLPH COUNTY
- Katie Buchs Pemberton HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST, BUCHANAN COUNTY