SNAP recipients have the opportunity to gain skills, training or work experience to help them succeed in today's job market.
Labor and workforce development
Helping Missouri’s Workforce
As Missouri’s workforce faces new challenges, we’re here to help address those challenges through the resources of the university.Contact Us (clickable)
Missouri Training Institute helps business performance and effectiveness for public, private and not-for-profit organizations.Learn about MTI (clickable)
Labor Education Program
Developing and delivering trade union leadership in Missouri and other Midwestern states
Missouri Training Institute
MTI provides training and consulting to public, private and not-for-profit organizations to improve business performance and organizational effectiveness.
Tackling the Tough Skills
A life skills curriculum that helps hard-to-reach adults or teens prepare for success in work and life.
Meet the experts
- Lisa Morrison COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Cathy Galland COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Chantae Alfred FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE
- Dedra Thomas FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE
- Elizabeth Gastineau OFFICE SUPPORT, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Jeremiah Terrell FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Katie Buchs Pemberton FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Patricia Barrett COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT