For up-and-coming leaders
An innovative online program to prepare participants for leadership in communities, organizations and workplaces.Register for course
Community development programs providing leadership training in several formats
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
The Center for Applied Research and Environmental Systems (CARES) aids interested public and private parties in learning about and managing our resources.
Developing a Nonprofit
Resources to help small nonprofit organizations in Missouri with self-assessment and development.
ExCEED - Community Economic and Entrepreneurial Development
Building resilient communities through community economic development, entrepreneurship and strategic planning.
Meet the experts
- Amy Patillo COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, GREENE COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Darla Campbell AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, SCHUYLER COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Dedra Thomas FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, & CO-CPD, JOHNSON COUNTY
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Jeff Barber, LEED AP architect HOUSING & ENVIRON DESIGN SPECIALIST, GREEN COUNTY
- Johanna Adams, Ph.D. ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- John Gulick COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, PIKE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Letitia (Tish) Johnson COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST BOONE COUNTY, CO-CPD HOWARD COUNTY
- Pat Curry