Get the tools to sustain communities and develop a holistic focus in this five-day course.
Local government and public policy
Making a difference
Helping citizens tap into local strengths and university resources.Learn about ExCEED (clickable)
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
The Center for Applied Research and Environmental Systems (CARES) aids interested public and private parties in learning about and managing our resources.
A place where data, tools and stories come together to inspire change and improve communities. With public access to thousands of meaningful data layers with mapping and reporting capabilities, users can thoroughly explore community health.
Creating Whole Communities
Links the resources of the university's local efforts throughout the region, creating whole communities.
Meet the experts
- Joseph Koenen AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD PUTNUM COUNTRY & CPD SULLIVAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Letitia (Tish) Johnson COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST BOONE COUNTY, CO-CPD HOWARD COUNTY
- Darla Campbell AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, SCHUYLER COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Michele Kroll COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, CAMDEN COUNTY
- David Burton CIVIC COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST & CPD, GREENE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Becky Simpson 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, DAVIESS COUNTY
- Kathryn Macomber COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, BARTON COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Amy Patillo, Ed.D. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, CHRISTIAN COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Tracy Marlo-Daugherty COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, LINN COUNTY