Get the tools to sustain communities, develop a holistic focus via this five day course
Local government and public policy
Making a difference
Helping citizens tap into local strengths and university resources.Learn about ExCEED (clickable)
The Center for Applied Research and Environmental Systems (CARES) aids interested public and private parties in learning about and managing our resources.
Links the resources of the university's local efforts throughout the region, creating whole communities.
Training poll workers to ensure the free, fair and open elections that safeguard our democracy.
A place where data, tools and stories come together to inspire change and improve communities. With public access to thousands of meaningful data layers with mapping and reporting capabilities, users can thoroughly explore community health.
Developing and delivering trade union leadership in Missouri and other Midwestern states.
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
Meet the experts
- Michele Kroll COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CO CPD, CAMDEN COUNTY
- David Burton CIVIC COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST & CPD, GREENE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Kathryn Macomber COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, BARTON COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Becky Simpson 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, DAVIESS COUNTY
- Amy Patillo, Ed.D. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, CHRISTIAN COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- John Gulick COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, PIKE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Letitia (Tish) Johnson COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST BOONE COUNTY, CO-CPD HOWARD COUNTY
- Joseph Koenen AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD PUTNUM COUNTRY & CPD SULLIVAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Darla Campbell AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, SCHUYLER COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL