Get the tools to sustain communities and develop a holistic focus in this five-day course.
Making a difference
Helping citizens tap into local strengths and university resources.Learn about ExCEED (clickable)
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Missouri Training Institute
MTI provides training and consulting to public, private and not-for-profit organizations to improve business performance and organizational effectiveness.
ExCEED—Community Economic and Entrepreneurial Development
Building resilient communities through community economic development, entrepreneurship and strategic planning.
Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
Meet the experts
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Charles Holland BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, & CPD, MONROE COUNTY
- James Humphrey LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, ANDREW COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Jeremiah Terrell HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST & CPD, RANDOLPH COUNTY
- Tyler Hall NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, WARREN COUNTY
- Stephen Jeanetta
- Sarah Hultine Massengale COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, DENT COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Meridith Berry, Ed.D. FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, GRUNDY COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Amy Patillo, Ed.D. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, GREENE COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL