Making a difference
Helping citizens tap into local strengths and university resources.Learn about ExCEED (clickable)
Missouri Training Institute
MTI provides training and consulting to public, private and not-for-profit organizations to improve business performance and organizational effectiveness.
Creating Whole Communities
Links the resources of the university's local efforts throughout the region, creating whole communities.
Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Meet the experts
- Dedra Thomas FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE
- Rae Lyon ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Sherry Nelson, LCSW, MSW. FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Cathy Galland COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Amy Patillo FIELD SPECIALIST IN LABOR AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
- Becky Simpson COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Chantae Alfred FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE
- Cindy Wells FIELD SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Darla Campbell COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT