Marketing and sales
What’s your plan?
Do you have a marketing plan to follow, evaluate and revise regularly?This guide will help (clickable)
Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
MO PTAC helps businesses - including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women-owned firms - obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
Helping manufacturers in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska respond to import competition through cost share grant funding and support.
Meet the experts
- Phyllis Behrens, Ph.D., M.P.A. ASSOC. EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL & BUS. DEV. SPECIALIST, PTAC, JASPER COUNTY, SW REGION
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Bill Stuby BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Donna Porch PROGRAM DIRECTOR, TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Jacqueline Rasmussen EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, CAMDEN COUNTY
- Jana Weitkemper INTERIM STATE SPECIALIST
- Jeannine Goodrich PROJECT MANAGER, TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Jeff Samborski BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, JACKSON COUNTY
- Karen Leatherman SMALL BUSINESS COUNSELOR