Marketing and sales
What’s your plan?
Do you have a marketing plan to follow, evaluate and revise regularly?This guide will help (clickable)
Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
Helping manufacturers in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska respond to import competition through cost share grant funding and support.
Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
MO PTAC helps businesses - including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women-owned firms - obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Meet the experts
- Jana Weitkemper PTAC STATE DIRECTOR
- Rae Lyon ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Donna Porch PROGRAM DIRECTOR, TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Bill Stuby BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Jacqueline Rasmussen FIELD SPECIALIST IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- Jaymie Mitchell PTAC SPECIALIST
- Jeannine Goodrich PROJECT MANAGER, TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Jeff Samborski COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT