Is your business protected?
Measure your business’s cybersecurity risk. Take our no-cost cybersecurity course.Small business, big threat (clickable)
Your plan for succession will be as individual as your business.Learn your options (clickable)
Win government contracts
Procurement specialists help firms grow through selling to the government.Learn how this business succeeded (clickable) (clickable)
The University of Missouri Extension Business Development Program assists businesses throughout the state. The programs below are what make the Missouri Business Development Program and provide assistance to most industries. Learn more by clicking on a program.
Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
Helping manufacturers in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska respond to import competition through cost share grant funding and support.
Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
MO PTAC helps businesses - including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women-owned firms - obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Meet the experts
- Greg Tucker STATE DIRECTOR, SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTERS
- Jana Weitkemper PTAC STATE DIRECTOR
- Ken Surbrugg BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Christian SMALL BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CENTER BUSINESS SPECIALIST
- Delia Marin SBDC/PTAC COUNSELOR
- Sally Williams BUSINESS SVCS CONSULTANT SR
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Amina Abdul-Malik BUSINESS COUNSELOR
- Anastasia Tiedemann BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Ashley Shafer BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Bill Stuby BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Carmen Dehart DIR II BUSINESS ADMIN
- Carolyn Chrisman BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Chris Thompson FIELD SPECIALIST IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Chrystal Irons DIRECTOR, SMSU SBTDC
- Colleen Mulvihill BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Darrell Hampsten BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- David Steffes SBTDC CENTRAL REGIONAL DIRECTOR/COLUMBIA, MO