Is your business protected?
Measure your business’s cybersecurity risk. Take our no-cost cybersecurity course.Small business, big threat (clickable)
Your plan for succession will be as individual as your business.Learn your options (clickable)
Win government contracts
Procurement specialists help firms grow through selling to the government.Learn how this business succeeded (clickable) (clickable)
The University of Missouri Extension Business Development Program assists businesses throughout the state. The programs below are what make the Missouri Business Development Program and provide assistance to most industries. Learn more by clicking on a program.
Missouri Small Business Development Centers
Helping businesses at every stage from concept to startup, growth to renewal, mature to succession succeed through counseling, training and access to technology.
Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
Helping manufacturers in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska respond to import competition through cost share grant funding and support.
Meet the experts
- Gregory Tucker STATE DIRECTOR, SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTERS
- Jana Weitkemper PTAC STATE DIRECTOR
- Darrell Hampsten BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Amina Abdul-Malik BUSINESS COUNSELOR
- Anastasia Tiedemann BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Ashley Shafer BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Bill Stuby BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Carmen Dehart DIR II BUSINESS ADMIN
- Carolyn Chrisman BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Chris Thompson FIELD SPECIALIST IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Chrystal Irons DIRECTOR, SMSU SBTDC
- Colleen Mulvihill BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- David Steffes SBTDC CENTRAL REGIONAL DIRECTOR/COLUMBIA, MO
- Deena Aaron OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT IV
- Delia Marin SBDC/PTAC COUNSELOR
- Donald Robertson PTAC SPECIALIST
- Donna Porch PROGRAM DIRECTOR, TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER