Is your business protected?
Measure your risk. Take our no-cost cybersecurity course.Small business, big threat (clickable)
Your plan for succession will be as individual as your business.Learn your options (clickable)
Win government contracts
Procurement specialists help firms grow through selling to the government.Learn how this business succeeded (clickable) (clickable)
ExCEED — Community Economic and Entrepreneurial Development
Building resilient communities through community economic development, entrepreneurship and strategic planning.
Missouri Small Business and Technology Development Centers
Helping businesses at every stage from concept to startup, growth to renewal, mature to succession succeed through counseling, training and access to technology.
Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
Helping manufacturers in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska respond to import competition through cost share grant funding and support.
Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
MO PTAC helps businesses - including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women-owned firms - obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Meet the experts
- Jana Weitkemper PTAC STATE DIRECTOR
- Rae Lyon ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Anastasia Tiedemann BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Bill Stuby BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Carmen DeHart BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Carolyn Chrisman BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Charles Holland COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Chris Thompson FIELD SPECIALIST IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT