Is your business protected?
Measure your risk. Take our no-cost cybersecurity course.Small business, big threat
Your plan for succession will be as individual as your business.Learn your options
Tech specialists help take intellectual property from idea to commercialization.Learn more (clickable)
Win government contracts
Procurement specialists help firms grow through selling to the government.Learn how this business succeeded (clickable)
Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
MO PTAC helps businesses — including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women-owned firms — obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
Helping manufacturers in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska respond to import competition through cost share grant funding and support.
ExCEED—Community Economic and Entrepreneurial Development
Building resilient communities through community economic development, entrepreneurship and strategic planning.
Missouri Small Business and Technology Development Centers
Helping businesses at every stage from concept to startup, growth to renewal, mature to succession succeed through counseling, training and access to technology.
Meet the experts
- Greg Tucker EXTENSION STATEWIDE SBTDC DIRECTOR
- Chris Thompson BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM SPECIALIST, & CPD, COLE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Jacqueline Rasmussen EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, CAMDEN COUNTY
- Kevin Wilson ASSOC. STATE SPECIALIST, SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Richard Proffer BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY
- Jana Weitkemper PTAC SPECIALIST AND CENTER DIRECTOR
- Millie Miller-Hoover BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPEC. PTAC, ST. LOUIS COUNTY
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Jason Porch PTAC STATE DIRECTOR