Marketing and sales
What’s your plan?
Do you have a marketing plan to follow, evaluate and revise regularly?This guide will help (clickable)
Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
MO PTAC helps businesses - including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women-owned firms - obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
Helping manufacturers in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska respond to import competition through cost share grant funding and support.
Meet the experts
- Jana Weitkemper PTAC STATE DIRECTOR
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Bill Stuby BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Donald Robertson PTAC SPECIALIST
- Donna Porch PROGRAM DIRECTOR, TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Jaymie Mitchell PTAC SPECIALIST
- Karen Leatherman SMALL BUSINESS COUNSELOR
- Kelly Dyer BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Lance Coffman BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- LaNesha Robinson BUSINESS SUPPORT, MID-AMERICA TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Michelle Cunningham
- Rebecca Nace ASSISTANT PROGRAM DIRECTOR & PROJECT MANAGER, TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Willis Mushrush FIELD SPECIALIST IN PROCUREMENT