Marketing and sales
What’s your plan?
Do you have a marketing plan to follow, evaluate and revise regularly?This guide will help (clickable)
Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
Helping manufacturers in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska respond to import competition through cost share grant funding and support.
Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
MO PTAC helps businesses - including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women-owned firms - obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Meet the experts
- Jana Weitkemper PTAC STATE DIRECTOR
- Willis Mushrush FIELD SPECIALIST IN PROCUREMENT
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Bill Stuby BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Donald Robertson PTAC SPECIALIST
- Donna Porch PROGRAM DIRECTOR, TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Jaymie Mitchell PTAC SPECIALIST
- Karen Leatherman SMALL BUSINESS COUNSELOR
- Kelly Dyer BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Lance Coffman BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- LaNesha Robinson BUSINESS SUPPORT, MID-AMERICA TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Michelle Cunningham ASOC DIR PROGRAM/PROJECT OPS
- Rebecca Nace ASSISTANT PROGRAM DIRECTOR & PROJECT MANAGER, TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER