Marketing and sales
What’s your plan?
Do you have a marketing plan to follow, evaluate and revise regularly?This guide will help (clickable)
Missouri Small Business Development Centers
Helping businesses at every stage from concept to startup, growth to renewal, mature to succession succeed through counseling, training and access to technology.
Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
MO PTAC helps businesses - including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women-owned firms - obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Meet the experts
- Jana Weitkemper PTAC STATE DIRECTOR
- Jaymie Mitchell PTAC SPECIALIST
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Bill Stuby BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Donald Robertson PTAC SPECIALIST
- Donna Porch PROGRAM DIRECTOR, TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Karen Leatherman SMALL BUSINESS COUNSELOR
- Kelly Dyer BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Lance Coffman BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- LaNesha Robinson BUSINESS SUPPORT, MID-AMERICA TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Michelle Cunningham
- Rebecca Nace ASSISTANT PROGRAM DIRECTOR & PROJECT MANAGER, TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Willis Mushrush FIELD SPECIALIST IN PROCUREMENT