Business and community
Starting or growing your business? Find resources or contact MU Extension business specialists for expert help at every stage.Learn more (clickable)
Tech specialists help take intellectual property from idea to commercialization.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Making a difference
Helping citizens tap into local strengths and university resources.Learn about ExCEED (clickable)
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Missouri Training Institute
MTI provides training and consulting to public, private and not-for-profit organizations to improve business performance and organizational effectiveness.
ExCEED - Community Economic and Entrepreneurial Development
Building resilient communities through community economic development, entrepreneurship and strategic planning.
A place where data, tools and stories come together to inspire change and improve communities. With public access to thousands of meaningful data layers with mapping and reporting capabilities, users can thoroughly explore community health.
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
Meet the experts
- Jeff Samborski BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, JACKSON COUNTY
- Kevin Wilson ASSOC. STATE SPECIALIST, SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Robert Russell DIRECTOR, EXTENSION LABOR EDUCATION
- Charles Holland BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, & CPD, MONROE COUNTY
- Kathryn Macomber COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, BARTON COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Pablo Arroyo BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, FRANKLIN COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Amy Patillo COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, GREENE COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Elizabeth Gastineau OFFICE SUPPORT, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE