Business and community
Starting or growing your business? Find resources or contact MU Extension business specialists for expert help at every stage.Learn more (clickable)
Tech specialists help take intellectual property from idea to commercialization.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Making a difference
Helping citizens tap into local strengths and university resources.Learn about ExCEED (clickable)
The Center for Applied Research and Environmental Systems (CARES) aids interested public and private parties in learning about and managing our resources.
Links the resources of the university's local efforts throughout the region, creating whole communities.
Training poll workers to ensure the free, fair and open elections that safeguard our democracy.
MO PTAC helps businesses — including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women-owned firms — obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Join the largest free storytelling festival in the world.
Helping manufacturers in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska respond to import competition through cost share grant funding and support.
Meet the experts
- Mary Paulsell ASSISTANT DIRECTOR AND STATE SPECIALIST, EXTENSION SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Steven Devlin PROGRAM DIR. EXT, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT , ENG. ASST DEAN INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS & ENTREPRENUERSHIP
- Elizabeth Gastineau OFFICE SUPPORT, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Greg Tucker EXTENSION STATEWIDE SBTDC DIRECTOR
- Chris Thompson BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM SPECIALIST, & CPD, COLE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Jacqueline Rasmussen EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, CAMDEN COUNTY
- Michele Kroll COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CO CPD, CAMDEN COUNTY
- Kevin Wilson ASSOC. STATE SPECIALIST, SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Jeff Barber, LEED AP architect HOUSING & ENVIRON DESIGN SPECIALIST, GREEN COUNTY