Horticulture diseases and pests
Whether you have a single tree or acres of woodlands, this site is for you.Know your pests
Allowing turf professionals, farmers and homeowners to search for and identify common weeds from alligatorweed to yucca.
Identifies and provides management solutions for insects, diseases and weeds.
A collaborative effort of state and federal agencies to keep citizens informed of the latest invasive insect and disease threats to Missouri's trees.
Meet the experts
- Joni Harper AGRONOMY SPECIALIST & CPD, MORGAN COUNTY, CPD MONITEAU COUNTYREGION
- Patrick Byers HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST, WEBSTER COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Katie Kammler HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST & CPD, STE GENEVIEVE COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Robert Balek HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, JASPER COUNTY
- Tom Fowler HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST, BUCHANAN COUNTY & CPD, DEKALB COUNTY
- Timothy Baker HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST, DAVIESS COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Matthew Herring INTERIM REGIONAL DIRECTOR, EAST CENTRAL REGION
- James Quinn HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST & CPD, COLE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Rusty Lee AGRONOMY SPECIALIST, MONTGOMERY COUNTY, CPD WARREN COUNTY