Time to plant?
From vegetables to trees to turf, find everything you need to know about gardening in Missouri.Publications for growing success
Whether you have a single tree or acres of woodlands, this site is for you.Know your pests
Field Crop Pathology
The MU Field Crops Plant Pathology program provides research-based information for disease problems associated with field crop production in Missouri.
Missouri Grain Crops
Provides information to help farmers profitably produce safe and plentiful food while protecting the environment.
NRCS + MU Grasslands Project
A collaboration between the Natural Resources Conservation Service and the University of Missouri Extension with the goal of improving grassland sustainability in Missouri.
Meet the experts
- William Wiebold PROFESSOR AGRONOMY
- Matthew Herring FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Kenneth Bolte COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Jill Scheidt FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Sarah Kenyon FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Andy Luke FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY