Funding for GAP certification
For a limited time, MU Extension has USDA GAPs cost share funding available for Missouri produce growers, which will pay for up to half the cost of USDA GAP certification. Can be used for GAPs audits occurring between April 1, 2019 and September 1, 2019.Learn more (DOC)
Whether you have a single tree or acres of woodlands, this site is for you.Know your pests
Wheat and Other Small Grains
Look here for resources and information about the world's most cultivated crop.
Field Crop Pathology
The MU Field Crops Plant Pathology program provides research-based information for disease problems associated with field crop production in Missouri.
Information and resources aimed at improving the economic and environmental status of Missouri’s forage and grassland agriculture.
Learn more about irrigation systems that can help you ensure a good yield from your farm.
Meet the experts
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Ray Massey EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Kaitlyn Bissonnette
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Steven Steiner YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Terry Halleran FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- William Wiebold PROFESSOR AGRONOMY
- Andy Luke COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- David Dunn EXTENSION ASSOCIATE SOIL TESTING LAB & RICE EXTENSION
- Gregory Luce
- Jill Scheidt FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- John Lory PROFESSOR ASSOC EXTNS
- Kelly Nelson
- Kevin Bradley