Plant health and production
Planning for next year
Cold months are a great time to plan for spring and summer gardening. From building high tunnels to Master Gardener, these publications will jump start your efforts.Find materials
Whether you have a single tree or acres of woodlands, this site is for you.Know your pests
Funding for GAP certification
For a limited time, MU Extension has USDA GAPs cost share funding available for Missouri produce growers, which will pay for up to half the cost of USDA GAP certification.Learn more (DOC)
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Master Pollinator Steward
Learn about the relationship between pollinators such as honeybees and a healthy ecosystem.
Pesticide Applicator Training
Helping individuals who wish to become licensed commercial pesticide applicators reduce the harmful effects of improper pesticide use.
Wheat and Other Small Grains
Look here for resources and information about the world's most cultivated crop.
Missouri Grain Crops
Provides information to help farmers profitably produce safe and plentiful food while protecting the environment.
Meet the experts
- Kevin Bradley PROFESSOR
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Tamra Reall FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Kenneth Bolte COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Patricia Barrett COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- William Halleran FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Kelly McGowan FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Andy Luke FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Cindy Wells FIELD SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Cory Creed FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- David Dunn EXTENSION ASSOCIATE SOIL TESTING LAB & RICE EXTENSION
- David Trinklein PROF, ASOC ADJUNCT
- Debi Kelly FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE