Plant health and production
Whether you have a single tree or acres of woodlands, this site is for you.Know your pests
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Synthetic Auxin Herbicides Applicator Training
Manage this potent herbicide and maintain safe use practices.
Master Pollinator Steward
Learn about the relationship between pollinators such as honeybees and a healthy ecosystem.
Field Crop Pathology
The MU Field Crops Plant Pathology program provides research-based information for disease problems associated with field crop production in Missouri.
Meet the experts
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Jennifer Schutter FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- David Dunn EXTENSION ASSOCIATE SOIL TESTING LAB & RICE EXTENSION
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Patrick Byers FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Andy Luke FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING