Plant health and production
Whether you have a single tree or acres of woodlands, this site is for you.Know your pests
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Introduces landowners to basic forestry and wildlife management and shows them how to integrate both forms of management on their property.
Pesticide Applicator Training
Helping individuals who wish to become licensed commercial pesticide applicators reduce the harmful effects of improper pesticide use.
Field Crop Pathology
The MU Field Crops Plant Pathology program provides research-based information for disease problems associated with field crop production in Missouri.
Meet the experts
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- James Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Kenneth Bolte COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Jill Scheidt FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Andy Luke FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING