Plant health and production
Funding for GAP certification
For a limited time, MU Extension has USDA GAPs cost share funding available for Missouri produce growers, which will pay for up to half the cost of USDA GAP certification.Learn more (DOC)
Whether you have a single tree or acres of woodlands, this site is for you.Know your pests
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Master Pollinator Steward
Learn about the relationship between pollinators such as honeybees and a healthy ecosystem.
Pesticide Applicator Training
Helping individuals who wish to become licensed commercial pesticide applicators reduce the harmful effects of improper pesticide use.
Meet the experts
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Ray Massey EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Steven Steiner YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Kenneth Bolte COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Andy Luke FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Sarah Denkler REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Todd Lorenz FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Rusty Lee FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Matthew Herring FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Cindy Wells FIELD SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Cory Creed FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- David Dunn EXTENSION ASSOCIATE SOIL TESTING LAB & RICE EXTENSION
- David Trinklein PROF, ASOC ADJUNCT