Plant health and production
Funding for GAP certification
For a limited time, MU Extension has USDA GAPs cost share funding available for Missouri produce growers, which will pay for up to half the cost of USDA GAP certification. Can be used for GAPs audits occurring between April 1, 2019 and September 1, 2019.Learn more (DOC)
Whether you have a single tree or acres of woodlands, this site is for you.Know your pests
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Field Crop Pathology
The MU Field Crops Plant Pathology program provides research-based information for disease problems associated with field crop production in Missouri.
Information and resources aimed at improving the economic and environmental status of Missouri’s forage and grassland agriculture.
Meet the experts
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Todd Lorenz FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Jennifer Schutter FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Andy Luke FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Cindy Wells FIELD SPECIALIST IN 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Cory Creed FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- David Dunn EXTENSION ASSOCIATE SOIL TESTING LAB & RICE EXTENSION
- David Trinklein ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF HORTICULTURE
- Debi Kelly FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Donna Aufdenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Gregory Luce
- James Quinn FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Jill Scheidt FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY