Women in Agriculture
Information useful to farmers planning production, financing and marketing of crops or livestock using cost estimates based on Missouri production practices.Find budget documents
Landowners with farms that have been in the family for 100 years or more can obtain special recognition.Learn about century farms
The mission of the University of Missouri Extension Women in Agriculture (MUWIA) program is to improve the economic viability and overall sustainability of Missouri farms by providing research-based educational programs that strengthen agricultural businesses, increase stewardship of natural resources, empower and support women in agriculture.
As women’s roles in agriculture continue to change, we want to challenge and support you in your endeavors. If you are looking for classes and other events, this is the place to be. You’ll find information on activities offered by University of Missouri Extension Women in Agriculture, as well as links to other organizations and events.
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
The best source of practical dairy information targeted for Missouri's dairy producers.
Information and resources aimed at improving the economic and environmental status of Missouri’s forage and grassland agriculture.
Provides practical education and on-the-farm assistance for farmers with disabilities.
Meet the experts
- Elizabeth Picking FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Brenda Schreck COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Darla Campbell COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Erin Larimore FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Heather Conrow FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Jenna Monnig FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Jennifer Lutes COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Karen Funkenbusch FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Karisha Devlin FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Kendra Graham FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Marcia Shannon PROFESSOR
- Mary Sobba FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Reagan Bluel FIELD SPECIALIST IN DAIRY
- Sarah Havens FIELD SPECIALIST IN NATURAL RESOURCES
- Valerie Tate FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Wesley Tucker FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS