Agricultural business and policy
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
SARE promotes research and education to help farmers and ranchers adopt sustainable practices that are profitable, environmentally sound and beneficial to local communities and society.
Awards certificates to landowners with farms that have been in the same family for 100 years or more.
Show-Me-Select Replacement Heifer Program
A program focused entirely on Missouri's farmers to improve production through increased use of existing technology and marketing education.
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Meet the experts
- Wesley Tucker AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST AND CPD, POLK COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Jim Spencer Jr. AGRICLTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, CHRISTIAN COUNTY
- Jennifer Lutes AGRICUTLURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, MCDONALD COUNTY
- Kent Shannon NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST & CPD, BOONE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Joseph Koenen AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD PUTNUM COUNTRY & CPD SULLIVAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Mary Sobba AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CO-CPD AUDRAIN, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Karisha Devlin INTERIM REGIONAL DIRECTOR NORTHEAST REGION
- Randa Doty AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, NODAWAY COUNTY
- Sarah Hultine Massengale COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, DENT COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL