Agricultural business and policy
Pesticide Applicator Training
Helping individuals who wish to become licensed commercial pesticide applicators reduce the harmful effects of improper pesticide use.
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Awards certificates to landowners with farms that have been in the same family for 100 years or more.
Meet the experts
- Charles Holland BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, & CPD, MONROE COUNTY
- Brenda Schreck LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, LEWIS COUNTY
- Karisha Devlin INTERIM REGIONAL DIRECTOR NORTHEAST REGION
- James Crawford NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST & CPD, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Valerie Tate AGRICULTURE SPECIALIST & CPD, LINN COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Sarah Hultine Massengale COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, DENT COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Amie Schleicher LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Anita Ellis LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, CALLAWAY COUNTY
- Brent Carpenter AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, PETTIS COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL