Agriculture and environment
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Continuing Veterinary Education
Provides continuing education opportunities for veterinarians and animal owners for CEUs via lectures and seminars.
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
A collaborative effort of state and federal agencies to keep citizens informed of the latest invasive insect and disease threats to Missouri's trees.
Plant Diagnostic Clinic
Identifies and provides management solutions for insects, diseases and weeds.
Meet the experts
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Brent Carpenter FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Deborah Raaf FNP PROGRAM MANAGER, EAST CENTRAL REGION
- Hank Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- James Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Kenneth Bolte COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Jill Scheidt FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK