Agriculture and environment
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Master Pollinator Steward
Learn about the relationship between pollinators such as honeybees and a healthy ecosystem.
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Pesticide Applicator Training
Helping individuals who wish to become licensed commercial pesticide applicators reduce the harmful effects of improper pesticide use.
Meet the experts
- Hank Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Stacey Hamilton DAIRY SPECIALIST, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI SOUTHWEST RESEARCH CENTER
- David Patterson PROFESSOR
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Jared Decker ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR - STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECALIST
- John Kruse Associate Extension Professor
- Ray Massey EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Scott Poock ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Brenda Schreck COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Steven Steiner YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Kenneth Bolte COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Andy Luke FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Ryan Milhollin EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Sarah Denkler REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Brent Carpenter FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS