Agriculture and environment
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Pesticide Applicator Training
Helping individuals who wish to become licensed commercial pesticide applicators reduce the harmful effects of improper pesticide use.
Agricultural Business and Policy Extension
Serves rural Missouri by helping farms, agribusinesses and communities understand their opportunities and challenges to make informed decisions
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Meet the experts
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Hank Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Stacey Hamilton DAIRY SPECIALIST, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI SOUTHWEST RESEARCH CENTER
- David Patterson
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Jared Decker ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR - STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECALIST
- John Kruse Associate Extension Professor
- Ray Massey EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Scott Poock ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Corinne Bromfield ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF SWINE PRODUCTION MEDICINE
- Teng Teeh Lim
- Brenda Schreck COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Reagan Bluel FIELD SPECIALIST IN DAIRY
- Kevin Rice
- Matthew Herring FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY