Agriculture and environment
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Plant Diagnostic Clinic
Identifies and provides management solutions for insects, diseases and weeds.
Pesticide Applicator Training
Helping individuals who wish to become licensed commercial pesticide applicators reduce the harmful effects of improper pesticide use.
Introduces landowners to basic forestry and wildlife management and shows them how to integrate both forms of management on their property.
Meet the experts
- James Quinn HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST & CPD, COLE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Charles Holland BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, & CPD, MONROE COUNTY
- Joni Harper AGRONOMY SPECIALIST & CPD, MORGAN COUNTY, CPD MONITEAU COUNTYREGION
- Frank Wideman NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEER SPECIALIST & CPD, PERRY COUNTY
- James Humphrey LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, ANDREW COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Brenda Schreck LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, LEWIS COUNTY
- Karisha Devlin INTERIM REGIONAL DIRECTOR NORTHEAST REGION
- Travis Harper AGRONOMY SPECIALIST & CPD, HENRY COUNTY
- James Crawford NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST & CPD, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL