Agriculture and environment
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Integrated Pest Management
Delivering timely updates to ongoing and potential pest problems and the research to control them.
Meet the experts
- Patricia Miller FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Patricia Barrett COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- James Humphrey LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, ANDREW COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Katie Neuner COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Kelly McGowan FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Joseph Koenen COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- James Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST