Agriculture and environment
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Weed ID Guide
Allowing turf professionals, farmers and homeowners to search for and identify common weeds from alligatorweed to yucca.
Meet the experts
- Robert Balek HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, JASPER COUNTY
- Anita Ellis LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, CALLAWAY COUNTY
- Joseph Koenen AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD PUTNUM COUNTRY & CPD SULLIVAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Tom Fowler HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST, BUCHANAN COUNTY & CPD, DEKALB COUNTY
- Stephanie Schindler 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, ST FRANCOIS COUNTY
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Patricia Miller AGRONOMY SPECIALIST VERNON COUNTY, CPD VERNON AND ST. CLAIR COUNTIES
- Charles Holland BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, & CPD, MONROE COUNTY
- Tracy Marlo-Daugherty COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, LINN COUNTY