Nutrition and wellness education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Tips and techniques for gardeners of all types.
A comprehensive, community-based program that allows communities to improve access to healthy, affordable foods from small food retailers – addressing supply and demand simultaneously.
Increasing mindfulness, positive emotions, optimism, resilience to stress, coping skills and self care of mind, body and spirit.
Helps participants ask important questions to learn if their homes have hidden health dangers from indoor pollutants.
A 10-week strength-training program for older adults.
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
Meet the experts
- Amy Bartels NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, LACLEDE COUNTY
- Pamela Duitsman NUTRITION AND HEALTH SPECIALIST, GREENE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Janice Weddle 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, TEXAS COUNTY
- Stephen Ball ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Renette Wardlow HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST, GREEN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Angie Fletcher HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST & CPD, TEXAS COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Tyler Hall NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, GRUNDY COUNTY
- Dave Hileman 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, FRANKLIN COUNTY, CPD GASCONADE COUNTY
- Teresa DeFord Petefish REGIONAL COORDINATOR FNP, EAST CENTRAL REGION