Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.
Consumer education on safe food handling with food preparation, food preservation, food service and more. Learn how to safely handle food from the farm to your table.
Family Nutrition Education Programs
Providing nutrition education for individuals and families for life long health and fitness.
Eat Smart on the Go
Showcase fresh, local food at your community event with MU Extension's Eat Smart on the go demo truck.
MU Extension provides up-to-date, research-based procedural recommendations, tested recipes, and hands-on workshops that assist the consumer in safely preserving produce and other products.
Meet the experts
- Deborah Raaf FNP PROGRAM MANAGER, EAST CENTRAL REGION
- Chantae Alfred FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE
- Dedra Thomas FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE
- Gina Lucas COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Jim Meyer COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Lindsey Stevenson COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Lisa Morrison COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Lorin Fahrmeier FARM TO INSTITUTE PROJECT COORDINATOR
- Lynda Zimmerman COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION