Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Offers courses designed to complement the lifestyles, interests and concerns of the active over-50 adult.
Students providing free tax assistance to low income, disabled, homebound and English as a second language taxpayers while students acquire experience they can’t get in the classroom.
A 10-week strength-training program for older adults.
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
Meet the experts
- Stephen Ball ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Renette Wardlow HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST, GREEN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Angie Fletcher HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST & CPD, TEXAS COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Mary Sebade NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, DALLAS COUNTY
- Hawau Bojuwon NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, GASCONADE COUNTY
- Lynda Zimmerman NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, COLE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Mary Schroepfer NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, FRANKLIN COUNTY
- Jim Meyer NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, RALLS COUNTY
- Rebecca Travnichek, Ph.D, AFC FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CO CPD, CAMDEN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL