Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Health Insurance Education Initiative
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
MoTax: Missouri Taxpayer Education Initiative
Students providing free tax assistance to low income, disabled, homebound and English as a second language taxpayers while students acquire experience they can’t get in the classroom.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Offers courses designed to complement the lifestyles, interests and concerns of the active over-50 adult.
Meet the experts
- Kelsey Weitzel NUTRITION & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY ASSOCIATE
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Patricia Barrett COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Katie Buchs Pemberton FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Dedra Thomas FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE
- Amy Bartels COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN YOUTH & FAMILIES
- Amy Vance FIELD SPECIALIST IN NATURAL NUTRITION & HEALTH
- Bethany Bachmann COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN YOUTH & FAMILIES
- Camelia Younger COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN YOUTH & FAMILIES