Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Online course for those who don’t want an average retirement.
Students providing free tax assistance to low income, disabled, homebound and English as a second language taxpayers while students acquire experience they can’t get in the classroom.
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
A multi-session workshop that helps women improve a variety of financial life skills.
Empowering women to increase financial stability, nutrition and health, parenting, business, environment, minority issues and violence prevention.
Meet the experts
- Gloria Eddington SNAP E&T PROGRAM SPECIALIST
- Cynthia Crawford EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Brent Carpenter AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, PETTIS COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Rebecca Travnichek, Ph.D, AFC FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CO CPD, CAMDEN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Meridith Berry Ed.D. FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, GRUNDY COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Lisa Morrison 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, CHARITON COUNTY
- Dedra Thomas FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, & CO-CPD, JOHNSON COUNTY
- Rebecca Blocker HOUSING & ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN SPECIALIST ST FRANCOIS COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Wayne Shannon LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, LINCOLN COUNTY