Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Women's Financial Education Series
A multi-session workshop that helps women improve a variety of financial life skills.
Health Insurance Education Initiative
Curriculum that provides Missourians with the information they need to make informed health insurance decisions.
Making Money Count for Clergy
Finance info and tools for clergy to use personally and professionally.
MoTax: Missouri Taxpayer Education Initiative
Students gaining real-world experience by providing free tax assistance to people with low or moderate incomes, those with disabilities, older adults and English-as-a-second-language taxpayers.
Meet the experts
- Cynthia Crawford EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Andrew Zumwalt ASST EXTENSION PROFESSOR AND ASSOCIATE STATE SPECIALIST FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING
- Chantae Alfred FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE
- Dedra Thomas FIELD SPECIALIST IN FAMILY FINANCE
- Gina Lucas COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Gloria Eddington SNAP E&T PROGRAM SPECIALIST
- Graham McCaulley ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR AND STATE SPECIALIST
- Katie Neuner COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Lisa Morrison COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT