Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Offers courses designed to complement the lifestyles, interests and concerns of the active over-50 adult.
Online course for those who don’t want an average retirement.
Helps divorced and separated parents support their children through the divorce process and work together in co-parenting their children.
Students providing free tax assistance to low income, disabled, homebound and English as a second language taxpayers while students acquire experience they can’t get in the classroom.
Helps participants ask important questions to learn if their homes have hidden health dangers from indoor pollutants.
A 10-week strength-training program for older adults.
Meet the experts
- Gloria Eddington SNAP E&T PROGRAM SPECIALIST
- Cynthia Crawford EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Stephen Ball ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Renette Wardlow HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST, GREEN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Angie Fletcher HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST & CPD, TEXAS COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Dave Hileman 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, FRANKLIN COUNTY, CPD GASCONADE COUNTY
- Jessica Trussell HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST & CPD, LIVINGSTON COUNTY
- Rhonda Shafer 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, LINCOLN COUNTY
- Sarah Traub HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST, COOPER COUNTY