Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Builds a learning community for 50+ adults based on an array of courses, special events and seminars.
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Missouri Master Naturalist
A community-based natural resource education and volunteer service program sponsored jointly by the Missouri Department of Conservation and MU Extension.
Meet the experts
- Alison Copeland INTERIM PROGRAM DIRECTOR 4-H YOUTH PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- Kelsey Weitzel NUTRITION & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY EDUCATOR
- Meredith Naughton EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, MCAC/EDUCATIONAL ENGAGEMENT
- Bradd Anderson STATE 4-H LEADERSHIP & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Brittany Cleek MCAC TRANSITION AND RETENTION COOR.
- Connie Marquez-Alvarez
- Jerron Johnson PROGRAM DIRECTOR, MISSOURI COLLEGE ADVISING CORP
- Kalli Brelsford MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Khadija Tejan MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR