Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Missouri 4-H Foundation
The Missouri 4-H Foundation is the private resource partner of the University of Missouri Extension 4-H Center for Youth Development. Our mission is to maximize 4-H youth development through resource acquisition and management.
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Consumer education on safe food handling with food preparation, food preservation, food service and more. Learn how to safely handle food from the farm to your table.
Meet the experts
- Jerron Johnson PROGRAM DIRECTOR, MISSOURI COLLEGE ADVISING CORP
- Alison Copeland INTERIM PROGRAM DIRECTOR 4-H YOUTH PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- Kelsey Weitzel NUTRITION & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY EDUCATOR
- Meredith Naughton EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, MCAC/EDUCATIONAL ENGAGEMENT
- Bradd Anderson STATE 4-H LEADERSHIP & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Brittany Cleek MCAC TRANSITION AND RETENTION COOR.
- Connie Marquez-Alvarez
- Kalli Brelsford MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Khadija Tejan MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR