Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Tips and techniques for gardeners of all types.
Offers courses designed to complement the lifestyles, interests and concerns of the active over-50 adult.
Increasing mindfulness, positive emotions, optimism, resilience to stress, coping skills and self care of mind, body and spirit.
Online course for those who don’t want an average retirement.
Providing nutrition education for individuals and families for life long health and fitness.
Meet the experts
- Dr. Krista Tate 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, HOWELL COUNTY
- Patricia Fisher 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, PIKE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Karla Deaver 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, LAWRENCE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Kim Hall 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, JOHNSON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Robert McNary 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, JASPER COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Nan Hutcheson YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE, PETTIS COUNTY, WEST CENTRAL REGION
- Susan McNickle 4-H YOUTH PROGR ASSOC, BUCHANAN TY, NW REGION
- Elaine Anderson 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, MORGAN COUNTY
- Willa Williams 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD,, TANEY COUNTY