Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
MU Extension provides up-to-date, research-based procedural recommendations, tested recipes, and hands-on workshops that assist the consumer in safely preserving produce and other products.
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Family Nutrition Education Programs
Providing nutrition education for individuals and families for life long health and fitness.
Meet the experts
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Kelsey Weitzel NUTRITION & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY ASSOCIATE
- Susan Mills-Gray EXTENSION STATE SPECIALIST, EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Elaine Anderson COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH
- Amy Vance FIELD SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION & HEALTH
- Lisa Morrison COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Gloria Eddington SNAP E&T PROGRAM SPECIALIST
- Lindsey Stevenson COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION