Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
MU Extension provides up-to-date, research-based procedural recommendations, tested recipes, and hands-on workshops that assist the consumer in safely preserving produce and other products.
Family Nutrition Education Programs
Providing nutrition education for individuals and families for life long health and fitness.
Focus on Kids
Helps divorced and separated parents support their children through the divorce process and work together in co-parenting their children.
Meet the experts
- Rebecca Travnichek, Ph.D, AFC FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, CAMDEN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Brenda Schreck LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, LEWIS COUNTY
- Megan Samson NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, BOONE COUNTY
- Pamela Duitsman NUTRITION AND HEALTH SPECIALIST, GREENE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Amie Schleicher LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Christal Huber 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, COLE COUNTY
- Melissa Cotton NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, PETTIS COUNTY
- Amy Bartels NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, LACLEDE COUNTY
- Andrew Zumwalt ASST EXTENSION PROFESSOR AND ASSOCIATE STATE SPECIALIST FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING