Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Family Nutrition Education Programs
Providing nutrition education for individuals and families for life long health and fitness.
Focus on Kids
Helps divorced and separated parents support their children through the divorce process and work together in co-parenting their children.
Meet the experts
- Rebecca Travnichek, Ph.D, AFC FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, CAMDEN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Candance Gabel EXTENSION ASSOC PROFESSOR AND ASST HES EXTENSION PROGRAM DIRECTOR
- Kenneth Bolte AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, FRANKLIN COUNTY
- Dave Hileman 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, FRANKLIN COUNTY, CPD GASCONADE COUNTY
- Mary Schroepfer NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, FRANKLIN COUNTY
- Susan Mills-Gray EXTENSION STATE SPECIALIST, EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Teresa DeFord Petefish REGIONAL COORDINATOR FNP, EAST CENTRAL REGION
- Deborah Raaf FNP PROGRAM MANAGER, EAST CENTRAL REGION