Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
MoTax: Missouri Taxpayer Education
Students providing free tax assistance to low income, disabled, homebound and English as a second language taxpayers while students acquire experience they can’t get in the classroom.
Women's Financial Education Series
A multi-session workshop that helps women improve a variety of financial life skills.
Meet the experts
- Rebecca Travnichek, Ph.D, AFC FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, CAMDEN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Jeremiah Terrell HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SCIENCE SPECIALIST & CPD, RANDOLPH COUNTY
- James Crawford NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST & CPD, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Lindsey Stevenson NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, BARTON COUNTY
- Pamela Duitsman NUTRITION AND HEALTH SPECIALIST, GREENE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Tyler Hall NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, WARREN COUNTY
- Teresa DeFord Petefish REGIONAL COORDINATOR FNP, EAST CENTRAL REGION
- Jim Meyer NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, RALLS COUNTY
- Candance Gabel EXTENSION ASSOC PROFESSOR AND ASST HES EXTENSION PROGRAM DIRECTOR