Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Family Nutrition Education Programs
Providing nutrition education for individuals and families for life long health and fitness.
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Consumer education on safe food handling with food preparation, food preservation, food service and more. Learn how to safely handle food from the farm to your table.
Women's Financial Education Series
A multi-session workshop that helps women improve a variety of financial life skills.
Helps participants ask important questions to learn if their homes have hidden health dangers from indoor pollutants.
Meet the experts
- Alison Copeland INTERIM PROGRAM DIRECTOR 4-H YOUTH PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- Kelsey Weitzel NUTRITION & EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY EDUCATOR
- Sarah Wood COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- Bradd Anderson STATE 4-H LEADERSHIP & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Susan Mills-Gray EXTENSION STATE SPECIALIST, EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Teresa Bishop YOUTH PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Sarah Traub FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Lynda Zimmerman COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN YOUTH AND FAMILIES