Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Preparedness resources (clickable)
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Meet the experts
- James Quinn HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST & CPD, COLE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Amie Schleicher LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Melissa Cotton NUTRITION & HEALTH EDUCATION SPECIALIST, PETTIS COUNTY
- Wayne Flanary AGRONOMY SPECIALIST & CPD, HOLT COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Adam Duncan
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Charles Ellis NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST, LINCOLN COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- Darla Campbell AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, SCHUYLER COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL