Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Emergency management resources (clickable)
Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Meet the experts
- John Worden LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE DIRECTOR
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Melissa Cotton COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Sherry Nelson, LCSW, MSW. FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Adam Duncan
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Bruce Bjorge AIRCRAFT RESCUE AND FIRE FIGHTING PROGRAM SPECIALIST