MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Learn more (clickable)
Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Tips to be prepared (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Meet the experts
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Renee Morrill BUSINESS SUPPORT, EXTENSION LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Lori Campbell OFFICE SUPPORT, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Adam Duncan
- Deborah Sorrell
- Desiree Michele Johnston
- John Worden LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE DIRECTOR
- Kevin Zumwalt INTERIM DIRECTOR MU FIRE & RESCUE TRAINING INSTITUTE