Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Preparedness resources (clickable)
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Meet the experts
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Renee Morrill BUSINESS SUPPORT, EXTENSION LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Adam Duncan
- Deborah Sorrell
- Desiree Michele Johnston
- John Worden LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE DIRECTOR
- Kevin Zumwalt INTERIM DIRECTOR MU FIRE & RESCUE TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Mark Lee SPECIALIST