Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Emergency management resources (clickable)
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Meet the experts
- John Worden LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE DIRECTOR
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- James Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Kenneth Bolte COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Melissa Cotton COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Adam Duncan
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK