Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Emergency management resources (clickable)
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Meet the experts
- John Worden LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE DIRECTOR
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Deborah Sorrell
- David Hedrick
- Patricia Miller FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Patricia Barrett COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- James Humphrey LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, ANDREW COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- James Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING