Health and safety
MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Learn more (clickable)
Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Tips to be prepared (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Showcases high-quality and affordable lifelong learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Continuing Medical Education and Physician Lifelong Learning
Educates physicians and other health care providers to improve the standard of care in Missouri.
Meet the experts
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- John Worden DIRECTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Mannie Hall EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL-CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION DIRECTOR
- Shirley Farrah ASST DEAN FOR OUTREACH DISTANCE & PROF CLINICAL
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Katherine Bowman ASSOCIATE TEACHING PROFESSOR
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Kevin Zumwalt DIRECTOR, MU FIRE & RESCUE TRAINING INSTITUTE
- James Quinn FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Valerie Tate FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Tom Fowler FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- Timothy Baker FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Adam Duncan
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK