Health and safety
MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Learn more (clickable)
Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Tips to be prepared (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Continuing Medical Education
Educates physicians and other health care providers to improve the standard of care in Missouri.
Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Meet the experts
- James Quinn HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST & CPD, COLE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Kenneth Bolte AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, FRANKLIN COUNTY
- Travis Witt INSTRUCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Patricia Miller AGRONOMY SPECIALIST VERNON COUNTY, CPD VERNON AND ST. CLAIR COUNTIES
- James Crawford NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST & CPD, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Rebecca Blocker HOUSING & ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN SPECIALIST ST FRANCOIS COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Timothy Baker HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST, DAVIESS COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Patricia Snodgrass HOUSING & ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN SPECIALIST & CPD, CRAWFORD COUNTY, CPD MARIES COUNTY
- Kevin Zumwalt INTERIM DIRECTOR MU FIRE & RESCUE TRAINING INSTITUTE