Health and safety
MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Learn more (clickable)
Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Tips to be prepared (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Showcases high-quality and affordable lifelong learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Continuing Medical Education
Educates physicians and other health care providers to improve the standard of care in Missouri.
Meet the experts
- James Quinn HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST & CPD, COLE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- James Humphrey LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, ANDREW COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- James Crawford NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST & CPD, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Patricia Miller AGRONOMY SPECIALIST VERNON COUNTY, CPD VERNON AND ST. CLAIR COUNTIES
- Adam Duncan
- Amie Schleicher LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Carl Schwartze LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR
- Charles Ellis NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST, LINCOLN COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT