For up-and-coming leaders
An innovative online program to prepare participants for leadership in communities, organizations and workplacesRegister for course
The Center for Applied Research and Environmental Systems (CARES) aids interested public and private parties in learning about and managing our resources.
Resources to help small nonprofit organizations in Missouri with self-assessment and development.
A place where data, tools and stories come together to inspire change and improve communities. With public access to thousands of meaningful data layers with mapping and reporting capabilities, users can thoroughly explore community health.
Community development programs providing leadership training in several formats
Developing and delivering trade union leadership in Missouri and other Midwestern states.
A comprehensive, community-based program that allows communities to improve access to healthy, affordable foods from small food retailers – addressing supply and demand simultaneously.
Meet the experts
- Jeff Barber, LEED AP architect HOUSING & ENVIRON DESIGN SPECIALIST, GREEN COUNTY
- Johanna Adams, Ph.D. ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Sharon Gulick
- Pat Curry
- Beverly Maltsberger COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, BUCHANAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Amy Patillo, Ed.D. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, CHRISTIAN COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- John Gulick COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, PIKE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Rae Lyon ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE