Organizational development programs and materials to enhance skills and opportunities.Get started
ExCEED - Community Economic and Entrepreneurial Development
Building resilient communities through community economic development, entrepreneurship and strategic planning.
A place where data, tools and stories come together to inspire change and improve communities. With public access to thousands of meaningful data layers with mapping and reporting capabilities, users can thoroughly explore community health.
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
Community development programs providing leadership training in several formats
Developing a Nonprofit
Resources to help small nonprofit organizations in Missouri with self-assessment and development.
Meet the experts
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Kathryn Macomber COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, BARTON COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Amy Patillo COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, GREENE COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Rae Lyon ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Cindy Wells 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, BUCHANAN COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Darla Campbell AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, SCHUYLER COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Dean Larkin COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- Dedra Thomas FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, & CO-CPD, JOHNSON COUNTY
- Johanna Adams, Ph.D. ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR