Organizational development programs and materials to enhance skills and opportunitiesGet started
Resources to help small nonprofit organizations in Missouri with self-assessment and development.
A place where data, tools and stories come together to inspire change and improve communities. With public access to thousands of meaningful data layers with mapping and reporting capabilities, users can thoroughly explore community health.
Community development programs providing leadership training in several formats
Building resilient communities through community economic development, entrepreneurship and strategic planning.
Developing and delivering trade union leadership in Missouri and other Midwestern states.
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
Meet the experts
- Johanna Adams, Ph.D. ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Dean Larkin COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- Kathryn Macomber COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, BARTON COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Sharon Gulick
- Pat Curry
- Beverly Maltsberger COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, BUCHANAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Amy Patillo, Ed.D. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, CHRISTIAN COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- John Gulick COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, PIKE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL