Local government and public policy
Making a difference
Helping citizens tap into local strengths and university resources.Learn about ExCEED (clickable)
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
A place where data, tools and stories come together to inspire change and improve communities. With public access to thousands of meaningful data layers with mapping and reporting capabilities, users can thoroughly explore community health.
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
The Center for Applied Research and Environmental Systems (CARES) aids interested public and private parties in learning about and managing our resources.
Creating Whole Communities
Links the resources of the university's local efforts throughout the region, creating whole communities.
Meet the experts
- Kathryn Macomber COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, BARTON COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Amy Patillo COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, GREENE COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Becky Simpson 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, DAVIESS COUNTY
- Darla Campbell AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, SCHUYLER COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- David Burton CIVIC COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST & CPD, GREENE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- John Gulick COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, PIKE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Joseph Koenen AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD PUTNUM COUNTRY & CPD SULLIVAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Letitia (Tish) Johnson COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST BOONE COUNTY, CO-CPD HOWARD COUNTY
- Michele Kroll COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, CAMDEN COUNTY