Diversity and inclusion
Step Up to Leadership
Curriculum for novice board members enhancing understanding of diversity and human natureLearn more
Join the largest free storytelling festival in the world.
Promotes and fosters community and economic development through the arts.
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
Empowering women to increase financial stability, nutrition and health, parenting, business, environment, minority issues and violence prevention.
Meet the experts
- Letitia (Tish) Johnson COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST BOONE COUNTY, CO-CPD HOWARD COUNTY
- Beverly Maltsberger COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, BUCHANAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Darla Campbell AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, SCHUYLER COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Lisa Morrison 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, CHARITON COUNTY
- Dedra Thomas FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST, & CO-CPD, JOHNSON COUNTY
- Rebecca Blocker HOUSING & ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN SPECIALIST ST FRANCOIS COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Tracy Marlo-Daugherty COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, LINN COUNTY
- Kathi Mecham HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST-COMMERCIAL & CPD, CARROLL COUNTY, CPD SALINE COUNTY