Making a difference
Helping citizens tap into local strengths and university resources.Learn about ExCEED (clickable)
The Center for Applied Research and Environmental Systems (CARES) aids interested public and private parties in learning about and managing our resources.
Links the resources of the university's local efforts throughout the region, creating whole communities.
Training poll workers to ensure the free, fair and open elections that safeguard our democracy.
Join the largest free storytelling festival in the world.
A life skills curriculum that helps hard-to-reach adults or teens prepare for success in work and life.
Resources to help small nonprofit organizations in Missouri with self-assessment and development.
Meet the experts
- Michele Kroll COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CO CPD, CAMDEN COUNTY
- Jeff Barber, LEED AP architect HOUSING & ENVIRON DESIGN SPECIALIST, GREEN COUNTY
- Johanna Adams, Ph.D. ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Sharon Gulick EXTENSION STATE SPECIALIST, DIRECTOR COMMUNITY ECONOMIC AND ENTREPRENEURIAL DEV.
- Pat Curry
- Dean Larkin COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- Anna Kleiner COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, STE. GENEVIEVE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- David Burton CIVIC COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST & CPD, GREENE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL