Making a difference
Helping citizens tap into local strengths and university resources.Learn about ExCEED (clickable)
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Missouri Training Institute
MTI provides training and consulting to public, private and not-for-profit organizations to improve business performance and organizational effectiveness.
ExCEED - Community Economic and Entrepreneurial Development
Building resilient communities through community economic development, entrepreneurship and strategic planning.
A place where data, tools and stories come together to inspire change and improve communities. With public access to thousands of meaningful data layers with mapping and reporting capabilities, users can thoroughly explore community health.
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
Meet the experts
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Charles Holland BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, & CPD, MONROE COUNTY
- Amy Patillo COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, GREENE COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Rae Lyon ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Becky Simpson 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, DAVIESS COUNTY
- Cathy Galland 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, MILLER COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Chantae Alfred FAMILY FINANCIAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST & CPD, PHELPS COUNTY
- Cindy Wells 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, BUCHANAN COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Darla Campbell AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, SCHUYLER COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL