Funding for GAP certification
For a limited time, MU Extension has USDA GAPs cost share funding available for Missouri produce growers, which will pay for up to half the cost of USDA GAP certification. Can be used for GAPs audits occurring between April 1, 2019 and September 1, 2019.Learn more (DOC)
Whether you have a single tree or acres of woodlands, this site is for you.Know your pests
Field Crop Pathology
The MU Field Crops Plant Pathology program provides research-based information for disease problems associated with field crop production in Missouri.
Information and resources aimed at improving the economic and environmental status of Missouri’s forage and grassland agriculture.
Missouri Grain Crops
Provides information to help farmers profitably produce safe and plentiful food while protecting the environment.
NRCS + MU Grasslands Project
A collaboration between the Natural Resources Conservation Service and the University of Missouri Extension with the goal of improving grassland sustainability in Missouri.
Meet the experts
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Todd Lorenz FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Andy Luke FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- David Dunn EXTENSION ASSOCIATE SOIL TESTING LAB & RICE EXTENSION
- Gregory Luce
- Jill Scheidt FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- John Lory PROFESSOR ASSOC EXTNS
- Kaitlyn Bissonnette
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Kelly Nelson
- Kevin Bradley
- Kevin Rice
- Manjula Nathan