To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Provides workshops, animal science lectures, industry-sponsored seminars and on-site farm visits to veterinarians, livestock producers, allied industries, companion animal owners and the public.
A program focused entirely on Missouri's farmers to improve production through increased use of existing technology and marketing education.
Meet the experts
- Eldon Cole LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, LAWRENCE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Ted Probert DAIRY SPECIALIST & -CPD- WRIGHT COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Randall Wiedmeier LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, OZARK COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Max Glover AGRONOMY SPECIALIST & CPD, SHELBY COUNTY
- Patrick Davis LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, CEDAR COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Reagan Bluel DAIRY SPECIALIST & CPD, BARRY COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Jim Spencer Jr. AGRICLTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, CHRISTIAN COUNTY
- Corinne Bromfield ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF SWINE PRODUCTION MEDICINE