Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Awards certificates to landowners with farms that have been in the same family for 100 years or more.
Show-Me-Select Replacement Heifer Program
A program focused entirely on Missouri's farmers to improve production through increased use of existing technology and marketing education.
Meet the experts
- Charles Holland BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, & CPD, MONROE COUNTY
- James Crawford NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST & CPD, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Valerie Tate AGRICULTURE SPECIALIST & CPD, LINN COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Rusty Lee AGRONOMY SPECIALIST, MONTGOMERY COUNTY, CPD WARREN COUNTY
- Ted Cunningham LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, DENT COUNTY
- Kent Shannon NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST & CPD, BOONE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Kenneth Bolte AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, FRANKLIN COUNTY
- Joseph Koenen AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD PUTNUM COUNTRY & CPD SULLIVAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Rebecca Blocker HOUSING & ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN SPECIALIST ST FRANCOIS COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL