To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Awards certificates to landowners with farms that have been in the same family for 100 years or more.
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
A program focused entirely on Missouri's farmers to improve production through increased use of existing technology and marketing education.
Assists people with disabilities who are employed in agriculture.
Meet the experts
- Wesley Tucker AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST AND CPD, POLK COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Jim Spencer Jr. AGRICLTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, CHRISTIAN COUNTY
- Jennifer Lutes AGRICUTLURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, MCDONALD COUNTY
- Kent Shannon NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST & CPD, BOONE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Joseph Koenen AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD PUTNUM COUNTRY & CPD SULLIVAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Mary Sobba AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CO-CPD AUDRAIN, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Karisha Devlin INTERIM REGIONAL DIRECTOR NORTHEAST REGION
- Randa Doty AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, NODAWAY COUNTY
- Rachel Hopkins AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, WASHINGTON COUNTY